Prospective recruits post in the appropriate forum as guests using your character name.

-T C- Members, login using the same details used for the auth page. Replace underscores with spaces!

Application- Larry Tsutola [TRIAL]

Larry Tsutola

Re: Application- Larry Tsutola

Postby Larry Tsutola » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Noverturo CutleryLover wrote:I am always super picky about loki fits or even web ship fits in general. So i wont beat a dead horse but a loki primarily has 2 fleet comps it shines quite well in, and then a cookie cutter fleet idea that it also serves a purpose for.

Lokis never have guns fit. Maybe a civilian gat to get kms on larger ships however their high slots focus on maybe a covops cloak, small smartbombs, cyno, and the whore gun. Tank is the most important part of any web loki fit. As support you will most likely try to be leveled off the field asap. This is why the loki primarily worries about tank, accomplished with 2 plates, 2 hardeners, an enam, and then usually a dc. Lokis tend to be the highest ehp of any t3 in fleet getting upwards to 350k ehp. I was trying to get at the idea that its not worth half assing a loki or any fit in particular in eve.

1 ship needs to serve its purpose well, not do 3 things okay. The only other ship fit i wanna see is a rr blops fit for corp blopsing. Any will do but the panther, deemer, or widow would be most relevant. If youve ever blopsd before also tell us about that experience

Here is an RR widow i made:

[Widow, Widow]

Damage Control II
Centum C-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Signal Distortion Amplifier II

Dread Guristas Multispectral ECM
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Large Micro Jump Drive

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Dread Guristas Cloaking Device

Large Particle Dispersion Projector II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II

Gecko x1
Hobgoblin II x1
Hammerhead II x2

Scourge Rage Torpedo x3520
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Navy Cap Booster 800 x25

For blopsing stories: i went on a co2 blops fleet once, and some dude didnt realize bobs had a jump drive. so this retard was trying to bridge his double plated redeemer through a widow. no wonder the fc was questioning the large amount of fuel that the bridge used.

for more small scale stuff, i have done some small gang blops, dying once: https://zkillboard.com/kill/59018741/ . The story behind that was that we tackled (and killed) a domi off gate, but as we were killing it a astero landed and lit a cyno. 3 carriers jumped in, i fucked up, and i died

Larry Tsutola

Postby Larry Tsutola » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 pm

shinrai varear wrote:T2 Cruises, Sentrys, All the other subcapital weapon plattforms T2, Naglfar T2 Siege with T2 Guns and both Shield and Armor Triage T2 ?

I cannot use T2 cruises/sentries/T2 siege with T2 guns

but i do have all small/medium weapon systems to T2+ T2 large projectiles. I can also do T2 triage with T2 reps

Larry Tsutola

Postby Larry Tsutola » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 pm

ellie thegreat wrote:Joke:
CCP - Yes, i aggree.

Can you tell us another joke?

Cruisers in WOWS

(heard you guys play that)

Larry Tsutola

Postby Larry Tsutola » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:26 am

tobs hanomaa wrote:
1. M/F/K : Emma watson, Taylor swift, Emilia Clarke
2. On a Corp Nano roam, aka fly your own damn ship roam, what do you feel comfortable enough to fly independatly without being told where to position yourself?

Edit, still waiting on API keys for all accounts

1. M: Emma Watson F: Taylor Swift K; Emilia Clarke

2. id feel comfortable flying something small with range control like a keres. i am also comfortable with a logi frig but i doubt logi would be needed every roam

i will also mail you all the APIs

Black Tomasi
Cloaky Camper

Postby Black Tomasi » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:04 pm

+1

amanda starscream
Cloaky Camper

Postby amanda starscream » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:18 pm

+1 Good guy, I'll vouch.

tobs hanomaa