Prospective recruits post in the appropriate forum as guests using your character name.

-T C- Members, login using the same details used for the auth page. Replace underscores with spaces!

[Application] Jack DuCouteau

Jack DuCouteau

[Application] Jack DuCouteau

Postby Jack DuCouteau » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 am

Application Form

Part I Character Info:

1. What are the names of your characters? Please list the accounts and what they specialize in. (DO NOT LIST API's)

Main: Jack DuCouteau: my main, the original, good'ol Jack. He does a bit of everything and is not very specialized.
Alts: Lookatme Imsohot: Jita market alt

2. Do you fly capital ships? Please list all that you currently own and can fly proficiently.

I do not fly capital ships.

3. Have any of your characters been purchased or sold recently? If yes list the character(s) with the eve forums post.

No, I have never bought nor sold any characters.

4. If asked to skill for a new alliance fleet doctrine, would you have any issue doing so?

I would have zero issue, and in fact I would be very glad if I received guidance on what I should train into, since I have mostly completed my personal training for ships I want to fly or try out.

5. List any in game references you may have, preferably internal (W.LST):

No internal references, but Ricky Sledge from Lethal Injection may have good things to say about me :)

Part II About You:

1. What is your age out of game?

17/M, but I like to think I'm mature for my age and won't troll, shoot friendlies for fun etc.

2. What timezone do you play in and on average how many hours per week do you play?

Late EU/early AUTZ. You can expect me to be online and ready to do stuff (or krab) from 1000-1600 eve time every day, and 0000-1600 on weekends, though I won't be online for the entire 16 hours for obvious reasons. I would say that I will be online around 30 hours a week, but only actively play, around 15.

3. Have youever held any leadership position in a previous corp? Explain in detail.

I have not, not officially. I'm not a very extroverted person not am I good with people, so I generally prefer to stay low and just help out when I can. Unofficially, I was a recruiter for a previous corp that is no longer in operation.

4. Do you have any Fleet Command experience? If so describe your capabilities.

No. I do not have any FC experience, but I'm willing to learn.

5. Give an example of a ship you enjoy flying, and provide a fit for it.

[Vexor, elite dvd]

800mm Crystalline Carbonide Restrained Plates
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 800
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

Hobgoblin II x5
Hammerhead II x5

I like my vexor, she's very good if you can dictate range, with like 50GJ/s of cap stable neut power without the mwd. You just camp a plex or fly at the enemy, and if you get within scram and neut range you win lol

Part III Background & More:

1. Where did you hear about W.LST?

From my corp mates at first. When I asked about the friendlies around us they told me about t-c.

2. What is the name of your current corp and alliance, and why are you considering leaving?

WUMBO/TEST. I actually am not attracted to these large entities, but I only left my old corp because I found some RL friends who I didn't know before and came down to fly with them for a while. I have since then realised that I don't like these guys and probably will remain acquaintances with them irl, and I have decided to not stick with them.

3. In detail, explain what it is you enjoy doing the most in game.

I don't really treat this "game" as a game. I think of it more like a kind of otherworld where I can be a different person or live and talk to people separately from real life. I really enjoy the social aspects of the game just as much as the fighting and shooting, though they are of course very enjoyable as well. Besides that, I think it's just the feeling of not being a "hero" in conventional games that hold your hand that attract me.

4. Do you consider yourself to be self-sufficient, how do you make isk?

I am self-sufficient. I use a VNI/Rattlesnake to farm anoms, and run escalations that I bought or discovered from those anoms, with t3cs. I can fly a Tengu, and am training in to the Loki (FotM?)

5. Why do you want to join W.LST?

When I read about the corp, I felt like it would be a place that I can fit in to. In TEST, alliance chat is really stupid at times and I don't like it when people fuck around and screw other people over. As a mature and friendly corp, I believe that W.LST is a perfect fit for me, and this is why I would like to be part of the family.

6. If accepted into W.LST, what do you bring with you that would make you an asset to our corp?

At the moment, I can already fly most doctrines for TEST, at least, with meta weapon systems. I have very good support and fitting skills and fly dictors as well. I believe that I will be a valuable asset to the corp if I am given the opportunity to, and if so I will try my very best to meet the corp's needs and expectations. As a student, I have a lot of free time, and as such will be able to attend many more ops and lead fleets, roams etc. during the week, than one would expect. It is this flexibility and versatility that I believe the corp will appreciate. Most important of all, I am willing to learn, skill into, or pick up anything that is required of me.

7. A working microphone is required along with a voice interview. When would be a good time to schedule an interview?

I will be able to chat the entirety of today, or from 1000-1600 on most days.

Zelden Aurilen
Confirmed Cyno

Re: [Application] Jack DuCouteau

Postby Zelden Aurilen » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Only 5 real kills and no lossboard to support a particularly active PVP participation.

I think you need to fly around New Eden a bit more before considering WLST.